Nationally Recognised Course Code:
PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation (ECO)
Our nationally accredited Fire Warden Training program will equip your personnel with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace. Regular evacuation training will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace emergency.
Emergencies covered include Fires, Bomb threats, Chemical Incidents and many more. Our Fire and Safety Trainers can also be booked to act as observers / instructors during your Building Evacuation drills. We will prepare a written report after your drill has finished highlighting suggested areas of improvement. We can also assist you with emergency procedures and maps for your workplace.
- Training Requirements
- Investigating the fire / alarm / incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Firefighting Safety Procedures
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Warden Identification
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Co-ordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
Students will gain hands-on experience as our instructors conduct building evacuation drills. Practical Drills will be conducted using your evacuation procedures.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Assessment: Written & Practical Assessment
Where conducted: Onsite at your location anywhere in Western Australia or at a designated Priority 1 Fire and Safety Training facility
Cost: Please call or e-mail today for a free quote