Nationally Recognised Course Codes:
MSAPMPER205C Enter Confined Spaces
Additional Units available – Nationally Recognised Course Codes:
MSAPMPER200C Work in accordance with an Issued Permit
MSAPMOHS217A Gas Test Atmospheres
RIIRIS201A Conduct Local Risk Control
MSAPMPER300C Issue Work Permits
These training courses are accredited by Fire and Safety Australia RTO: 22250
Our nationally accredited Confined Space Entry Training courses are designed to teach participants how to identify confined space hazards and work safely in confined spaces. This training course is designed for people who work in or around confined spaces.
Participants will learn to complete hazard identifications, risk assessments and entry permits for Confined Space Operations. They will also learn to operate various confined space safety equipment.
This course can be tailored to suit your company’s specific training requirements. Breathing Apparatus, Confined Space Rescue and CPR Training can also be completed in conjunction with this training course.
• Identifying Confined Spaces
• Hazard Identification
• Roles & Responsibilities of Mgt & Employees
• Case studies
• Risk Assessments & Hierarchy of Hazard Controls
• Confined Space Work Permits & Entry Procedures
• Worksite Policy & Procedures
• Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
• Atmospheric Monitoring and Gas Detection
• Tripods, VED’s & fall protective equipment
• Practical Entry Into a Confined Space
• Safety & Emergency Procedures
• CPR Lesson
• Confined Space Rescue Introduction
This Course has a large focus on safety procedures and practical scenarios relevant to your company’s confined space operations. Regular Confined Space refresher training courses are recommended under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
Duration: 2 Days total 8.0 hours per day.
Assessment: Written & Practical Assessment
Where Conducted: On-site at your location anywhere across Western Australia or at a designated Priority 1 Fire and Safety Training facility
Cost: Please call or e-mail today for a free quote